Friday, April 10, 2015

DIY Frame Collage & Jewelry Holder (Necklaces, Earrings and Sunglasses)

I'm sorry for not posting for a while on the blog but, I've been really busy studying for my exams and taking my drivers license (which I already have).
Desculpem por ter andado tão ausente aqui do blog mas, tenho andado muito ocupada a estudar para exames e a tirar a carta de condução (que já tirei).
Today I want to share with you two very simple but creative DIY's I did to decorate my bedroom.
 Hoje quero partilhar com vocês dois DIYs muito simples, mas criativos que fiz para decorar o meu quarto.
I had this blank white wall on top of my bed and so I decided to do a frame collage on it.
I went to Ikea and bought the white frames and laid them out to see how they would go together on the wall.
 Later on, I found a "Keep Calm and Carry on" sign I bought over a year ago at a local store, and I incorporated it on the collage.
Once I was happy with how it looked I printed out pictures and put them in the frames.
I also changed up my pillows: the plain grey ones are from Zara Home, the white ones are from Ikea and the rest are from H&M home.

Como tinha uma parede em branco por cima da minha cama decidi fazer uma bricolage com molduras.
Fui então ao Ikea e comprei molduras brancas e ordenei-as de forma a que ficassem bem na parede.
Mais tarde, encontrei uma placa a dizer "Keep Calm and Carry on" que comprei há mais de um ano numa uma loja local, e decidi incorporá-la na bricolage.
Imprimi fotografias a meu gosto e coloquei-as nos quadros.
Mudei as minhas almofadas: as cinzentos lisas são da Zara Home, as brancas do Ikea e as restantes são da H&M Home.

I've been looking for a way to organize my accessories and I found some ideas on pinterest and decided to make them myself.
Andei à procura de uma maneira de organizar os meus acessórios e encontrei algumas ideias no Pinterest e decidi fazê-las.
To make this you will need:
  • Frames
  • Spray paint
  • Gloves
  • A cloth
  • Rope
  • Small paperclips
  • Chicken wire 
  • A hammer
  • Small nails
  • Fabric
  • Pins
  • Stapler
  • Styrofoam
  • Scissors
Para fazer este projecto vão precisar de:

  • Molduras
  • Tinta em spray
  • Luvas
  • Um pano
  • Corda
  • Molas pequenas
  • Rede de galinheiro
  • Um martelo
  • Pregos pequenos
  • Tecido
  • Alfinetes
  • Agrafador
  • Esferovite 
  • Tesoura
For the Necklace holder get some styrofoam and staple some fabric of your choice (I went with black velvet) on it to cover the styrofoam. Then just hang the frame and the styrofoam on the wall and lay out your necklaces with some pins.
For the earring holder cut the chicken wire with some scissors to make it fit the frame and staple it down onto the frame. Hang it on the wall and display your earrings by putting them through the holes of the wire.
For the sunglasses holder cut the rope in order to make it fit the frame and staple it down onto the frame. Hang it on the wall and display your sunnies by hanging them on the rope.

Para fazer o organizador de colares agrafe um tecido à sua escolha (eu escolhi veludo preto) sobre o esferovite para o cobrir. Depois é só pendurar o quadro e o esferovite na parede e pendurar os colares com alfinetes.
Para fazer o organizador de brincos corte a rede de galinheiro com uma tesoura de forma a caber dentro da moldura e agrafe-a ao lado inverso da  moldura. Pendure-a na parede e coloque os seus brincos através dos orifícios do arame.
Para o organizador de óculos de sol corte a corda, a fim de torná-la do tamanho da moldura e agrafe-a ao lado inverso da moldura. Pendure-a na parede e coloque os seus óculos de sol pendurando-os na corda.

6 comments:

  1. Que ideias tão giras e ficou tão bonito!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Ficaram tão lindas!! Parabéns pelo trabalho está 5 estrelas!
    beijinhos
    http://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ficou mesmo giro :) Óptima ideia :) http://silvertejo.blogspot.pt/2015/04/im-sorry-for-not-posting-for-while-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ficou tão giro e original !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete